Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MY2010 changes?

baxster

Monza
Has Porsche released any info on the 2010 model year? Just wondered if we will see any additional options like flappy paddle pdk buttons.

If you can read & comprehend German then Porsche Austria's Site has the configurator for 2010 models up and running.
Some new paint choices and pdk on more models:

Aerokit Cup (bestellbar ab November 09) beinhaltet:
- neue Bugverkleidung
- neuen Frontspoiler
- neuen Heckdeckel mit Heckspoiler und feststehendem Doppelflügelprofil
HINWEIS: Deutlich reduzierter Bà¶schungswinkel!

To :

Aerokit Cup (orderable starting from November 09) contains:
- new nose lining
- new front spoiler
- new tail cover with tail spoiler and being certain double wing profile
NOTE: Clearly reduced edge angle!

Aerokit can be ordered starting Nov 09

Paddles will be optional from Nov 2010

The car that I have just ordered is a 2010 model and is expected to delivered around July 09 (but not collecting until sept 09). I put my order in in April 09.

There are not a huge amount of additional options although the most noteworthy is an increase in the price across the board on the car and options. It's 2% :eek: Something to do with exchange rates!

One other option I can remember is that you can order the boot description to be "911" rather than "Carrera" etc. Decided not to go for it myself.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back