Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

MY NEW 997 CAB

manogh

Silverstone
Hi All....i have to share this with all of you. I have just bought a 997 Carrera S Cabriolet (tiptronic). Can anyone who owns one of these beautiful cars let me know what you experiences with them have been like. I have been driving GT3s for the last 4 years (and still have my 996 RS-which i plan to keep for quite a while) and i must confess the Cab feels very very soft. Its actually more for my wife to enjoy.....but i suspect i may end up playing with it more that her. Please let me have your views/guidance. I have attached pics of my new baby.

Attachments

• 997carreracabfront_954.jpg
    997carreracabfront_954.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 2,068
  • 997_carrera_s_cabrear_181.jpg
    997_carrera_s_cabrear_181.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 2,068
:thumb:

Don't be forgetting the RS and going all soft on us :hand:

NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of that happening. The RS makes me smile whenever i think of it....its a super Porsche. I feel guilty using it as much as i do so i hope the cab helps keep the miles down.....i am posting some pics on the RS forum in a moment from the weekends track day. Take a peek and tell me if you can ever stop loving a GT3 when you see it in its natural environment.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmacleod
Back