Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 in Tallinn

markomate

Hockenheim
Spotted this one in Tallinn last weekend, 911's are pretty rare there, bet that plate would be worth a bit here :D

Attachments

• 27032009016_edited_161.jpg
    27032009016_edited_161.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 2,371
Great spot Mark, great plate!

I think we should have a members '911World spotted' photo comp, far flung places, weird and wacky spots etc etc.

Should have something planted in the pic to validate..... was it on PH where they used to have to put a tin of Birds in the pic to prove it was genuine?

the weirdest place I've seen a Porsche is a brand new (I assume as it was 2 years ago) 997 driving past the edge of a Favella in Rio de Janeiro.

Talk about worlds apart!!

Chris W said:
Should have something planted in the pic to validate..... was it on PH where they used to have to put a tin of Birds in the pic to prove it was genuine?

If I see it again next week I'll try to think of something...must admit my pic did make the plate look photoshopped ...twas genuine though :eek:

Its still snowing on and off so +1 for all the weather driver!

Posted this pic last year - not a million miles away from Tallinn...

DSC_7280.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back