Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheel balancing

RedRob

Trainee
I have noticed a vibration through the steering wheel of my C2S between 50-70mph approx, I feel that this is probably the wheels needing balancing?
Could this be something else and if so what other potential problem could this be? I am fairly new to the Porsche world and have only had my 4 weeks.
I live near Heathrow, can anybody reccomend a good company who can balance the wheels fitting the weights out of sight behind the wheel spokes.

RedRob, in most respects a Porsche is like any other car and suffers with all the same ailments, i.e. wheel balancing, so the first thing to do is get your wheels balanced. If the problem persists then come back and you'll get the next level of what it could be.

Hopefully this will sort you out.

Pete

RedRob said:
I live near Heathrow, can anybody reccomend a good company who can balance the wheels fitting the weights out of sight behind the wheel spokes.

we can do that for you if you don't mind travelling a few junctions down the M4

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back