Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Any one used Dove House?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baxster

Has any purchased a car from the above? Any feed back?
Thanks.

No, but I have been speaking to them this week. They seem to be a good outfit and always get 111pt check from an OPC before selling their cars with a 6 mth in-house warranty. Are you after one of their black 997s? They look great!

~ Maxie

Bought my GT3 from them in June and they were superb - great car at a sensible price, set up by Andy at Fearnsport prior to sale, well prepared (looked like new) and they arranged for check and warranty at Cambridge OPC.
I would definitely go back.
They had a lot of Porsches too.

Have to admit that I didn't enjoy the experience of trying to buy a car from them last year. Very inflexible in neogtiation and trying to achieve OPC prices for their cars without OPC levels of preparation or the OPC warranty. Many things have changed in the market since then of course!

Buy on condition and check the wording of their warranty as like many 3rd party warranties may be practically worthless. Check from OPC is not really a suitable PPI for a Porsche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back