Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: Evoms Intake Air Pump Relocation Bracket for 996 C4S

SVC4S

Trainee
I've got the Evoms Intake but to fit it in my 996 C4S, I need the bracket that gets shipped with the fitting kit to relocate the air pump thingy.

Thanks

Sorry resurrect an old post, it appear regal don't do evo ms products now? Does anyone happen to have the pump bracket they want to sell??

Thanks Nick

No problem, just found the invoice, it was $51 delivered to the UK. I will have paid import duty on top when it arrived but I can't remember how much that was.

It's expensive for a thin bit of metal but needed it. I'm sure an original bracket can be modified but didn't have the time to do it and second hand ones of those had high asking prices at the time so just went with the easy option.

steve r said:
No problem, just found the invoice, it was $51 delivered to the UK. I will have paid import duty on top when it arrived but I can't remember how much that was.

It's expensive for a thin bit of metal but needed it. I'm sure an original bracket can be modified but didn't have the time to do it and second hand ones of those had high asking prices at the time so just went with the easy option.

thanks for your help much appreciated

Having emailed EVOMS a few times to get this sorted i'm having very little success! If anyone has anything kicking about, please get in touch

Cheers Nick

Emails sent to support, Gem & Regal in the uk on the 27th and heard nothing back from anyone?

I am thinking of getting someone to fabricate one for me, would anyone be able to send me a picture of the relocation bracket so i can see how it looks?

Many thanks
Nick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back