Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Peter Andre buys himself a 997 Turbo Cabriolet

Porsche News

IF the residents of LA have yet to notice new resident PETER ANDRE, they won't be able to miss him now.

The perma-tanned singer has splashed a whopping $140,700 (£98,000) on the ultimate boy toy – a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet.

Speed demon Pete – who's relocated with his wife JORDAN and kids to the US west coast in search of a pop comeback – didn't waste any time in showing off his new purchase.

Though he drove off – with the roof down, naturally – dressed a little too casually for such an impressive vehicle.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2203863.ece

Attachments

• peter_andre_997tt_143.jpg
    peter_andre_997tt_143.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 10,782
The car looks odd with that wide angled lens! Didn't he have a Fezza in the UK, or was that Ms Katie Price?

Either way he's seen the light and got a propper car. :)

How pleased am I now that I didn't go the 997 TT Cab route :floor:

uuf361 said:
How pleased am I now that I didn't go the 997 TT Cab route :floor:

Twas indeed a lucky escape. :thumb:

lol, that picture is funny. He looks dwarfed by the car!

Katie might just fit in that that stretched boot.....extra twin airbags too :hand:

Pete

Elite Detailing said:
I like Mysterious Girl by P. Andre. :hand:

Step away from the crack G :hand: :hand: :floor:

I doubt he paid £98K for it - the Turbo is only about £80K in the US, plus the car he's driving looks decidedly second hand if the swirly paint work and rusted brake disks are anything to go by!

Jordan probably whipped him and closed the purse strings, with his songs he is lucky he can afford a second hand one!

It obviously doesnt look like its for him, Jordan was simply too busy that day..There was a big reason he went for Jordan and it wernt her physical assets.. ;)

I heard he was bankrupt when he got with her.. lol

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stoker
Back