Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 General questions

paul mal

10 months into C4 ownership and now need a Porsche 911 for the rest of my life! :D

Several questions:

I would love to keep my current car for a long time but would like to understand how well the car will cope with high mileage (over 70,000 and upto 120,000) and what to expect as far as major costs. No track days expected just normal spirited driving.

Can I updgrade my lights to Xenon or better, potential costs and how best to do it?

I am justing coming out of Third Party warranty cover, is it worth taking out new warranty cover what are the best options and how will they cover me during various stages of high mileage?

FYI Kwik Fit gave me a brilliant Insurance quote compared with the usual suspects.

Paul

High Mileage should not be an issue as long as the car is serviced at the correct time

if you can take out a warranty, worth doing for the piece of mind

I'll dig out some xenon upgrade info

Many thanks

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back