Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just picked up my 997 cab !!!

bg259

Trainee
Hi all, just picked up me 05 997 carrera cab, I did have a C4s. My only disappointment/criticism is the exhaust. I had switchable PSE on my 996 but my new 997 sounds like ford focus in comparison!!!! What would you recommend.. a PSE porsche original kit ( i always left it on, so i wouldnt bother with the switch) or a cheaper I had a quick look, around £400 for sports exhausts.. Also I want to change the standard tips to PSE tips which have the smaller inner tube.. is this a direct fit?? i must say the 997 suspension over the 996 is much more compliant and has much more feel, he same with the gear lever and brakes. But a C2.. i nearly spun it on the way home !!! Im so used to the traction and grip of my C4s, you really dont know until you try them back to back... Obvioulsy the four wheel drive system really is useful !!

what is IIRC??

"If I recall correctly"

Some others in this forum you may want to know:

imo: in my opionion
imho: in my humble opinion
rtfm: kindly read the manual
ffs: for Heaven's sake
lmao: laugh my bottom off
lol: laugh out loudly
wtf: what the hell?

~ Maxie :wink:

New Threads