Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo wanted in white

evodarren

I had a lovely test drive on Saturday in a black 997 Turbo from a dealer.
I think i have deceided i would like a Carrera white version.

I will be ready to purchase the vehicle on 2nd March. I will have no part exchange.

I have a rough spec in mind

Manual
Sports chrono pack
Adaptive sports seats
rear park assist
rear wiper
PCM3 sat nav
Turbo aero kit
Black interia

any other option would be welcom

I guess this would be a 58 reg or if a dealer has a un registered one of this spec so it can be put on an 09 reg, i would be intered in doing a deal.

Like i said i will not be ready to buy until march.
Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section, but i want to raech as many peaple or dealers as i can. I dont think white mabe that popular.

Many thanks Darren tel 07813445439

i saw this one just what im after. If its still for sale in 6 weeks i will have it. On the pic with the interia, does anyone one what the deal is with the phone attached to the pcm3 ?

thanks Darren

evodarren said:
i saw this one just what im after. If its still for sale in 6 weeks i will have it. On the pic with the interia, does anyone one what the deal is with the phone attached to the pcm3 ?

thanks Darren

Yes - it's a cordless Porsche phone. I have the corded version in my 996. Just means you can have a private conversation in the car if passengers are present rather than having the conversation through the loudspeakers.

Good luck with the purchase - I myself am after a Carrara White Targa 997.

~ Maxie

the buyer at Bramley's a friend of mine
car's one owner uk supplied, previous owner paid £110K in september and part exchanged it for a Lambo murcelago spider,
saw the car on thursday and its immaculate

best get a big deposit down and see if they'll hold it for 5 weeks

or go for a short term finance deal

And it is the full 2009 model year

I personally think we'll never see sub 2 year old Porsches this cheap ever again

Just think because new car sales are so low in 18 months time when the economy really picks up, there'll be a shortage of 2 year old cars, and that means residual values will be far higher than they are today

Do you know if the phone can be removed leaving no marks or holes?

if you don't want to wait til march to get back into one you can always hire one from us :D

Attachments

• image00001_121.jpg
    image00001_121.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 3,299

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back