Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Got a call today from my OPC...

ResB

Estoril
They are pulling together a list of people intersted in the 997.2 GT3 as they understand there will be some information released to them very shortly. Not sure what but I of course said yes. :)

I have a letter of intent wil my local OPC in any case so I wonder what will be the first info released. Hope it isn't a £10k deposit. :)

ResB said:
They are pulling together a list of people intersted in the 997.2 GT3 ... Hope it isn't a £10k deposit. :)

I would be extremely surprised if there isn't :nooo:

Presumably the rumours of an announcement in the back half of January are true then?

Disco said:
ResB said:
They are pulling together a list of people intersted in the 997.2 GT3 ... Hope it isn't a £10k deposit. :)

I would be extremely surprised if there isn't :nooo:

Presumably the rumours of an announcement in the back half of January are true then?

Sounds like it doesn't it. I wonder if the 997.1 wing mirrors will fit a 997.2?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back