Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Upgrade Nav module on PCM?

c10vet

Hi all,

I am looking at buying a 2005 C2S Tiptronic. It has everything I want, inc Sport Chrono, Bose, cocoa leather option, a v good price(!) etc. but the only thing it does not have is Nav in the PCM. I know this is generally considered a "must have" item (am I right?) but this car is a good deal so I wondered if I can just upgrade the PCM easily/cheaply for the Nav? I already have a Tom-Tom so the Nav is actually not so much of a porb for me, just thinking of resale in 2 or 3 years really. Can I ugrade through an OPC (expensive I presume?) or are there any other aftermarkets which won't spoil the aesthetics?

Any thoughts?

Thanks as ever guys! You are such a helpful lot!!!

Cheers,

Chris.

I certainly don't think its a viable option to retrofit the PCM.. I think I heard numbers of about 2K for it..

Even as a must have option the difference when come resale time may not be the 2k..

garyw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back