Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Official Porsche Centre in Byfleet, (Brooklands) Surrey

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
On 17 November, a new, state of the art Porsche Service Centre, which will be run by Camtune, opened in Byfleet in Surrey. The heart of the distinctive-looking facility is the workshop, with five work bays and all the latest Porsche tooling and equipment as well as Direct Dialogue bays where customers can talk directly to the technician working on their car about the work that will need doing.

The full range of after-sales services will be available, including the supply of Genuine Porsche Parts and Tequipment, tyre fitting and Porsche Approved Warranty sales. Up to six Porsche Approved used cars will also be on display in the showroom. The service centre is located at Brooklands House, Oyster Lane, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14, 7JR.

http://www.porschehost.com/home.asp?opc=41

Camtune Byfleet location

OPC_Brooklands07.jpg

OPC_Brooklands05.jpg

Attachments

• dealer_169.jpg
    dealer_169.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 18,514
  • byfleet_114.jpg
    byfleet_114.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 18,514
  • byfleet_map_441.gif
    byfleet_map_441.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 17,877
Is it not a little close to OPC Guildford ??

Daniel said:
Is it not a little close to OPC Guildford ??

SW of London is a big market.

Located by Mercedes World Brooklands and Bentley Brooklands seems a good location.

So will they be charging Porsche prices or Camtune prices??

Jamie said:
So will they be charging Porsche prices or Camtune prices??

Porsche prices with loyalty discount bringing it back to Camtune prices IIRC, got my card already :thumb:

I take it you only get a loyalty discount if you have used Camtune before then :(

Still, nice and convenient so will probably use them when my service is due as long as you get a Porsche as a courtesy car.

Jamie said:
Still, nice and convenient so will probably use them when my service is due as long as you get a Porsche as a courtesy car.

Tart !

Jamie said:
I'm not asking for a Cabriolet, a coupe will suffice

I should hope not !

Re: New Official Porsche Centre in Byfleet, (Brooklands) Sur

911UK said:
On 17 November, a new, state of the art Porsche Service Centre, which will be run by Camtune, opened in Byfleet in Surrey. The heart of the distinctive-looking facility is the workshop, with five work bays and all the latest Porsche tooling and equipment as well as Direct Dialogue bays where customers can talk directly to the technician working on their car about the work that will need doing.

The full range of after-sales services will be available, including the supply of Genuine Porsche Parts and Tequipment, tyre fitting and Porsche Approved Warranty sales. Up to six Porsche Approved used cars will also be on display in the showroom. The service centre is located at Brooklands House, Oyster Lane, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14, 7JR.

Camtune Byfleet location

Any of the Surrey/ Berkshire clan visited the new home of Camtune yet :tea:

funny you should ask

I dropped off my car last week for it's annual service and I took a few snaps looking through all that glass

a very nice operation, I wish them all the best

OPC_Brooklands02.jpg

OPC_Brooklands03.jpg

OPC_Brooklands04.jpg

OPC_Brooklands05.jpg

OPC_Brooklands06.jpg

OPC_Brooklands07.jpg

OPC_Brooklands08.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members