Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How Much????

Big Bird

How much should I be paying for a March 2006 black C2 Cab, my friend has owned it from new and it is more or less mint apart from neading new tyres.

It has a top spec inc sports exhaust, sat nav and other usuals. He has said I can have it for £47500???????

Would really appreciate opinions. Thanks

How many miles has it done. You say C2 cab?? Would be a lot of money for a C2.

Mark Pearce at www.stirlings.co.uk has a Black C2S cab with very low mileage, which will be immaculate and good set of tyres on it for £49,995.00

Porsche 911 997 Carrera 2 S Convertible Tiptronic S
2006 06 Reg, 7,000 Miles
Basalt Black Metallic, Black Leather Adaptive Sports Seats, 19'' Carrera Classic Alloys, PCM Navigation & Telephone Modules, Multi Function Steering Wheel, CDC-4 6 Disc Changer, Rear Parc Assist, Cost New In Excess Of £84,000

£49,995

Hi Jamie

It's done 14000k, he bought it new. It is a C2............ Do you still think expensive????

Do you still think expensive????

Well if you can get a fully prepared C2S with half the miles from a dealer (who will have brought the car upto dealer quality - not an unregulated private sale) for an extra £2.5k before negotiating......do you still think its expensive????

I think David M has hit the nail on the head. If you even considered buying that for £47,500.00 buy the car at Stirlings NOW! A much better buy!!! If your mate was talking £39,995.00 that might be more like it but not a bargain.

If you factor in that the C2 would need new tyres, then the Mark's car is only £1,500 more for a much more desireable model with half the miles

Seriously, you would not go wrong with Stirlings car.

Thanks guys........... I made a slight mistake, it is a C2S anyway. Still doesn't sound like the deal I thought it might be.

Leave it for now then

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back