Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

selling my nissan 200sx s14a turbo touring genuine 34k miles

chackday

selling my s14a so i can get my 911 on the road

NISSAN 200 SX S14A TURBO TOURING GENUINE 34k miles WOW!

O_P_E_N ___T_O___ C_A_S_H___ O_F_F_E_R_S !! READ FULL ADVERT FIRST

DONT MISS GENUINE LOW MILES ONLY 34,000 miles 1 PREVIOUS OWNER I AM 2nd owner

This is the top spec S14A Touring model, has all the extras, leather interior, lsd (limited slip diff),touring bodykit etc etc all standard from factory as its the highest spec model made

UK car

mileage is genuinely low as it was owned by an elderely disabled gentlemen who rarely drove it during his ownership since new, he had a minor front end hit in 2001 so this is recorded but it was ever so minor as its not recorded on log book(v5)

It has then been parked up for a few years before being put back on the road, when i acquired the vehicle, shortly after i got a job away from home so it sat in the drive for the last few months hence its ever so low mileage, i have only in recent days started using it for my commute which is 100 miles so it will get some mileage put on it now...

I do have full service history and a hpi report which both verify the mileage is genuine

it really is a great car and the only reason i am selling to make way for my porsche 911 carrera 4 :)

this is a very reluctant sale as i very much doubt you will find one with such low miles and i planned on keeping it for a long time but i cannot afford to keep 2 performance cars on the road

overall the car is excellent condition for its age

viewing highly recommended but no timewasters please

I work away so only possible to view the car in Hull at weekends but call to arrange in advance

the car is 100% original and not been abused or messed around with the one and only modification is a stainless exhaust(but this is not loud at all, so no boy racer sounds)

as this is the top spec it has leather interior from factory, airbags, electric windows, nissan alarm and immobiliser, touring bodykit from factory, air con(although the air con condensor unit has been removed, so not working), sony sound system and cd changer(although the flip front was misplaced by previous owner),

i dont really know what else to say the car is so much fun and i really dont want to sell it but i've always wanted a 911 so it has to

looking for £3000 open to offers

more pics available or look on TorqueTEC.co.uk also advertised on ebay....

Attachments

• 13102008065_small_447.jpg
    13102008065_small_447.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 627

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back