Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Curious 997TT

Maxie

Yas Marina
LED running lights :?:

Nope....try again. You of all people should see it Clive!!

~ Maxie :wink:

Wonderfully fitted aerial in the front wing.. :?
Rear lights in Red.. not to my liking on Meteor

garyw

Different PCM thingie? :?:

Not that familiar with technology on a Porsche - i drive a 993!! :floor:

Wrong and wrong again. Surprised the 997 boys are not spotting it! Come on, keep trying.

~ Maxie 8)

schwarz993 said:
Different PCM thingie? :?:

Not that familiar with technology on a Porsche - i drive a 993!! :floor:

Spot on!! :thumbs:

This Gen 1 car has a Gen 2 PCM.

~ Maxie

schwarz993 said:
Anyway, what have i won? :D

Schwartz993, as a 993 driver you have won the right to shame the 997 boys who see their interiors alot more than you do!

Agree with garym though - that front wing aerial looks hideous. Defo after-market fitment I would hope.

~ Maxie :lol: :hand:

I did spot the new touch screen PCM, but I haven't got a TT (yet) and thought the LED running lights were a gen 2 addition.

I stand corrected and :worship: to the superior knowledge of my 993 colleage (or should that be anorak :) )

Clive

New PCM has been in the Turbo since possibly the end of August..

garyw

That ariel in the wing is grim. :cry:

Whats its for?

Fuchs said:

Whats its for?

Errr. radio reception :?:

I agree, it's gross and sorry, I'm in a flippant mood this afternoon. Must be because it's POETS day and I don't feel like work.

Clive

Evil_C said:
Fuchs said:

Whats its for?

Errr. radio reception :?:

I agree, it's gross and sorry, I'm in a flippant mood this afternoon. Must be because it's POETS day and I don't feel like work.

Clive

Well POE then :D

Thought it might be for Digital radio or something special - shirely its not just for normal radio reception ?

:?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back