Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Road tyres C4S

mrmoto88

Have just had my 997 C4S for 3 months and loving every minute. Tyres beginning to be worn and looking at replacements. The Michelin Pilot Sport Cups are sold as track/road tyres and soft compound wears easily. I don't intend doing track, just road driving. Any recommendations for the N rated originals ? Normal Pilot Sports? :?:

I have got Michelins on my 996 C4S and find they wear well - road use only - and Kwik Fit do a deal buy 4 get 25% off!!!

A lot of people are now using "BlackCircles" for tyres. http://www.blackcircles.com/. They are seriously cheap & might have what you want.
Have a look on You Tube for "Blackcircles.com on BBC Working Lunch".

I used www.etyres.co.uk for my rears a while back as they were cheapest..

Then, .a few weeks ago www.tyreplus.co.uk did as good/a better job/price with my fronts.

I'd recommend a look at both/either for Michelin Pilot Sports. :thumbs:

C4S Tyres

Thanks for the advice. The OPC freely admit that their quotes are 'almost competitive' now. Have found that Costco are doing 20% off. Didn't realise that Michelin Pilot Cup Sports are track tyres primarily, will now go for Pilot Sports. :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back