Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

rear seats

jovie

hello.
Anyone use their rear seats?
I have two kids 5 and 9 and also occasionally take adults im My M3
Short journeys normally 5-10 miles.
Any more and they can go in the wife's car.
Will I be able to use the rear seats for the kids daily and for at least one adult occasionally?

Absolutely. My wife drives our C2S and takes our three kids eveywhere. & and 4 year old in the back and 9 year old in the front. No problems at all and she uses a small booster seat we bought from tescos which cost £9.99 and fits perfectly.

I swapped from an E46 M3 to the 997 Coupe and IMO the kids will be fine, but in most circumstances forget a normal sized adult in the back. I have tried putting the passenger seat as far forward as it will go and getting in the back myself and it was v uncomfortable - mind you, I am over 6' (just) :wink:

Don't let that put you off though, the 997 driving experience is streets ahead of the E46 M3 and you won't regret it for an instant.

Clive

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back