Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mucky Mota...

ResB

Thought I better clean it today, what a mess, I'm ashamed...

dirty997.jpg

hurry up, rain predicted for tomorrow :(

did you buy an extra set of wheels in the end ? there were some for sale a while ago ?

José

j8fbr said:

did you buy an extra set of wheels in the end ? there were some for sale a while ago ?

José

I didn't in the end due to financial circumstances, i.e. can't get a job for love nor money. I will get a set if I can start earning soon. :)

ResB said:
j8fbr said:

José

I didn't in the end due to financial circumstances, i.e. can't get a job for love nor money. I will get a set if I can start earning soon. :)

looking at the BBC business news this morning its doom and gloom but think of it as an opportunity for us to fight for survival and maybe do something new !

Sorry to hear about your situation, I have many friends in similar situation at the moment.

I do worry ( a little ) having my own company and only just bought my Porsche (April) but if things get bad I will maybe sell the House, Mrs, son, dog and then if things are really tough ! myself ! but not the PORSCHE. :floor: :hand:

Following on from my first trackday last week I can't stop thinkng of a business idea involving the Porsche and making money !

José

ResB said:
Thought I better clean it today, what a mess, I'm ashamed...

I see something that has clearly been used for its intended purpose that is not a garage queen. Okay, perhaps not completely ideal (indeed, G is probably having a seizure if he is reading this thread), but most certainly not something of which to be ashamed :thumb:

[Mine occasionally has a similar look when I have to take it off road (i.e. park in a field) when I go clay shooting and is often not cleaned for a week or more afterwards...]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back