Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Booster seat 997

rgeorge

Hi! Can anyone help.

I am just buying a 911 56 plate Carrera 2 S and need to know where to get seats for my three children.

I need a seat for a 3 yr old, 7 yr old and a 9 yr old although I think the 9yr old soloution is ok as he is quite tall and may not need a seat. Any ideas please for what to do and where to go.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

For a 997 speak to your Porsche Dealer, as they will have a complete range of seats to fit.

I bought a pair of Graco "High -Life " ?! booster seats from Halfords for £12.99 each and they seem to fit perfectly in a 997.

as suggested on another thread

:)

I spent some time researching this and I'm sure you'll have seen a variety of solutions posted on various forums.

I wanted a rear seat for a slim and averagely tall youngster who will be 3 in mid-march. I expected to pay anything up to £200-ish.

I was unhappy with the fit of those I tried and in the end went to my OPC and wought the "Kid Plus" (Their price list now calls it "Junior Plus", although the box says "Kid") for a surprisingly conservative £164 inc VAT. I got free delivery too!

The good news is that it fits very well (as it should) and that Junior (even at his tender age) fits it too.

hi all,

i recently purchased a mamas and papas protec and it fits the bill perfectly, however its for the younger child up to 3 i think.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back