Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just booked to test drive facelift at new Silverstone centre

15th for me. 3pm

No invite for me :(

I received one in the post, then when I called up they told me I'd been invited by another OPC. Tried to get them to swap the other one into my girlfriends name but they realised they were on different days :roll:

Where's mine then? :?: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

I spend enough money at OPCs...

... oops no I don't, just remembered I go to Indies these days :floor:

10th July for me @ 4.30 -

Has anyone been to one of these before. Will I need to put up with the OPC sales army cadets in which I presume will be there?

No invite for me either :( How many tubs if KY must you get through before they send you an invite?

Stuart said:
No invite for me either :( How many tubs if KY must you get through before they send you an invite?

Stuart - Give your local OPC a call and ask them to put you on the "Inner Strength, Driving Experience database.

In fact we should ALL do it, make it a 911uk event!
:?:

Re: Just booked to test drive facelift at new Silverstone ce

Jamie said:
16th July 3PM, anyone else get an invite?

Nice one Jamie - glad to got an invite - even though you had to ask for it.

I'm there on 14th at 1pm :)

Nope, not got one either...That's it I'm buying an Aston...(not really, tee hee) I'm at Millbrook on the 17th test driving the new 420bhp V8 Vantage.

ResB said:
I'm at Millbrook on the 17th test driving the new 420bhp V8 Vantage.

so how did you get that invite ??????

garyw

garyw said:
ResB said:
I'm at Millbrook on the 17th test driving the new 420bhp V8 Vantage.

so how did you get that invite ??????

garyw

Not sure really! I got a call from an Aston dealer about a month/6 weeks ago out of the blue trying to sell me a one of 4 Vantage's they had in stock or can they interest me in one of the new 400 limited edition range. At the time I said the Aston doesn't provide me with what I want from a car at the moment. We talked a while and left it where I would have a test drive of the new 420bhp version when they get their demo car in the very near future. With the pending arrival of this car I get another call inviting me to Millbrook to test the 420 and seeing as I do think it's one of the best looking cars on the road, perhaps the 420 version would compare nicely with the C2S, so I agreed.

I won't buy one as they are too much money, but it would appear that there are some fantastic deals to be had on current stock. i.e. 20% discount. And for a company that only produces 4,000 unit a year that's not bad I don't think. :)

[edit]

Just realised I didn't answer your question. :wink: The current local Aston Dealer used to be the local JCT OPC who had my contact details. I can only assume they got my details from their database...

Re: Just booked to test drive facelift at new Silverstone ce

terryb said:
Jamie said:
16th July 3PM, anyone else get an invite?

Nice one Jamie - glad to got an invite - even though you had to ask for it.

I'm there on 14th at 1pm :)

Hello Terry, thanks for giving me a heads up, as you see it didn't take me long to blag onto it!! It was only intentionally for people with deposits and letter of intents. I did try for the 14th mate

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back