Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Breaking News: Sport Exhaust

andrew1965

Yesterday had my last meetingto discuss the option list before production begins on my new 997. Sadly the sport exhaust is not available. It will be available only after xmas 09. However, Porsche have told me it can be etro fitted. Nothing special in the option news. i chose the PDK box with launch control. However, the new digital TV tuner was a whopping 21.000 SEK that i about 1,800 quid.

andrew1965 said:
Yesterday had my last meetingto discuss the option list before production begins on my new 997. Sadly the sport exhaust is not available. It will be available only after xmas 09. However, Porsche have told me it can be etro fitted. Nothing special in the option news. i chose the PDK box with launch control. However, the new digital TV tuner was a whopping 21.000 SEK that i about 1,800 quid.

Retro fitted ? let's hope they give you a trade in for your old (or is that relatively new) exhaust!

TV Tuner :hand:

I can only hope you did not specific the rear wiper !

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back