Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How do you only cover 1200 miles in a year ?

Tiptop Topcat

Albert Park
£15 per mile in depreciation!

Surely that car is too cheap at £60K!

More than that actually. I'd have thought the dealer would have at a least £5K margin, so probably closer to £20/mile. :eek:

Maybe a smaller margin as no prep required, sure to sell quickly at that price.

Tiptop Topcat said:
Its in West Sussex, so perhaps it was bought for Mr McCartney's ex :evil:

:chin: Could be on to something there, it is a tip after all, so ideal for Hopalong. :mrgreen:

Dan, do a HPI and see if there is any plate transfer history. Maybe PEG 1 or something to confirm.

Maybe it was the mileage from driving it in and out of the garage every weekend to show it off to the neighbours ?? :hand:

I once saw a used 996TT cabriolet in a showroom with only 900 miles on it.. I was waiting for mine to be delivered or I would have thought about it.. even then 900 miles WTF..

garyw

Other possibilities are Alzheimers kept fogetting he owned the car :lol:
Big Bob

I bought a 3 year old bike with only 600 miles on it, surely that has to be a waste of time, I equalled the mileage picking it up and riding it from Farnborough to Lossiemouth in one foul swoop.

Max

dare i say it, i've only done 2,500 in a 997tt in just under 12 months

1,200 miles in an Auto is enough to put anyone off. :D :coat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back