Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cherished Private Plate

bobafett

A 911 POR

On a retention certificate, £15,000

PM with any Q's

Thanks for looking. :thumb:

Cry "Havoc" and let slip the dogs of war.

Cue the Ghost.....

bobafett said:
A 911 POR

On a retention certificate, £15,000

PM with any Q's

Thanks for looking. :thumb:

Or you can have my P 911 BSS for £400 notes and it even has the assignment fee paid! :eek:

I saw 911 JT this morning on a range rover, and something similar on a shitty pickup...

This still available :dont know:

I guess it's appreciated now so circa £115,000 :?

:thumb:

even though its the ultimate 911 plate ,Still not sure I could justify spending more on a 911 plate than I could buy an actual 911 for :grin: :grin:

Although I often see plates that must be worth over 20k on cars worth 8/10k seems odd but just assume they have had them forever when things like that were dirt cheap.

Phil

Do you still have a 911?? All gone quiet on the Hartech inspection story... You've got an audience out here waiting with baited breath......

Yes he has. I saw it up on the ramps on Wednesday at Hartech.

I've got a prediction for Phil's car:
1. There's an issue that requires the engine out and opening it up.
2. Whilst it's out, given that Phil is the Patron Saint of Mods, there is a case for an upgrade or two.
3. Upgrade to a 4.0 will require some time and testing, so has bought the Bentleyt keep himself amused whilst the works are carried out.
4. Car will be optimised for Dinslaken premier to the world.
I know nothing, just doing a bit of "using my powers of deduction"
The above is most likely completely incorrect, but a fair stab none the less

4.5 litre.

And what ever comes off the ramp at the end - it will be BLUE

Wasn't this plate in the DVLA auction earlier in the year? Can't remember what it sold for though.

:floor: :floor: gents , I wondered how long it would be before some speculation :grin: All I can say at this time is Frank some very good reasoning but I cannot comment fully until I find out if Baz is really Santa Claus and if the elves can build any toys for xmas :wink: :wink: although Dinslaken would probably be a more realistic timescale :D :D :) :grin: do you know it only costs about £50 to fly one way from Southampton to Manchester :grin:

:bandit:

Phil 997 said:
do you know it only costs about £50 to fly one way from Southampton to Manchester :grin:

Yeah - I had to pick my GF up last week when she flew back after jacking in at F&B.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back