Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 interiors colours?

Croydon

I am looking at buying another 911, this time a 993. I am actually seeing the differents between the varying leather colours I refer to the light colours and greys. Most picture of the cars interiors are evither over or under exoposed by the cameras flash. has anyonhe got a decent pic of theirs or can publish a copy of the 993 options brochure with the different leathers listed and shown?

..Ian

Classic grey:

DSCN4173.jpg

DSCN4185Medium.jpg

Marble grey:

282812-6.jpg

Marble leather will come with either a blue or black dash and carpets, depending on exterior colour and owner preference.

Rubicon grey (not a great picture). It's like classic but with more purple. A very rare shade and usually found in cars painted Viola metallic (v few in this colour)

106-0642_IMG.jpg

Cashmere beige. Again, either blue or black dash/carpets, depending on exterior colour and buyer choice.

107569-4.jpg

Asim - brilliant.

I actually like the green. And the chestnut. But the can can red. Dear God no.

Oh my god, many thanks indeed thats superd, looks like classic grey is about as light as I want to go.

..Ian

Glad to be of help :D I'm not sure if that chestnut pic actually is right - might be flamenco red.

Marine Blue:

292403-4.jpg

Better pic of Rubicon:

298115-5.jpg

and not forgetting this (Ferrari yellow?)...
yellowinterior1.jpg

Asim - good work on supplying the pics. Are there any colours that would-be 993 buyers should avoid only for re-sale purposes?

I do like that beige leather with the dark blue carpeting - very luxurious. On the 996's the closest to beige was Savannah which most 996 would-be buyers appear to avoid.

~ Maxie

Maxie Islam said:
Asim - good work on supplying the pics. Are there any colours that would-be 993 buyers should avoid only for re-sale purposes?

I do like that beige leather with the dark blue carpeting - very luxurious. On the 996's the closest to beige was Savannah which most 996 would-be buyers appear to avoid.

~ Maxie

This is a very subjective thing Maxie, some will love some of the rarer shades, while others will run a mile!

To generalise, the market seems to favour the same old conservative colours, meaning black and grey, which the majority of cars tend to have anyway. There's a few cashmere cars out there, but it seems to divide opinion. The reds, green and blue even more so.

On the right car, even the most wacky interior colour can look good IMHO.

My personal favourite is silver with Boxster red 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back