Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Saw a 964 on a M plate !!!

Daniel

Coming to work this morning.. followed a 964 on a M reg. !

Must have been a late registration..

as you are a man in the trade it does happen a lot and I know of a 964 RS on a N Reg

there is also a 996 GT3 on a registered in 2006 on a 55 IIRC

I happen to know the whereabouts of an unregistered UR quattro! They won't sell it though.... :wink:

Wattie said:
I happen to know the whereabouts of an unregistered UR quattro! They won't sell it though.... :wink:

My old boss from VW has a unreg'd 1303 Beetle !

Dan

The 5,000 mile RS that Pink Pig have for sale is on an M plate. It was bought for a collection and not road registered in Germany until 1995, so when it was imported, the DVLA gave it an M.

Wattie said:

that wouldn't be a Tornado red one by any chance??............at a former Audi dealer if its the same one I'm thinking off

Rodders said:
Wattie said:

that wouldn't be a Tornado red one by any chance??............at a former Audi dealer if its the same one I'm thinking off

Does belong to a former Audi dealer, but not red! So are there two unregistered?

Wattie said:
Rodders said:
Wattie said:

Does belong to a former Audi dealer, but not red! So are there two unregistered?

just remember an article about an unregistered 20v tornado red one at a former Audi dealer back in 1995 that if was sold would be N-reg'd at the time,can remember if they were selling it tho it possibly might have been sold

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back