Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NOT Selling - SOLD Carrera 4S Type 996 Tiptronic

MQ

Sao Paulo
SOLD - Thanks all for your help and support.

I'm selling my C4S 05 plate

It is a 2005 build car so one of the last. It is finished in Atlas Grey which is a new colour and it looks superb, It has Sat Nav PCMII and all the European Data Discs, Electric seats, Memory on drivers side, Coloured crests on wheels, 6 disc autochanger, Phone module which accepts any sim card, Porsche sports exhaust with switch fitted only in July 07, Park distance control, Heated seats, 2 new Michelin Pilot Sports 2, only 21,000 miles 4500 of that just completed in Europe on holiday.

The car is immaculate throughout but would benefit from a detail by G and I would go halves with the new owner on it so that it's better than new.

It also benefits from 2 years or 12,000 miles service intervals and has just had the 2 year service done and brake fluid change all at Bolton OPC.

I can pass on the Porsche warranty which has 9 months left and is renewable to the new owner giving peace of mind. Any inspection is welcome.

Please PM for more details or contact number.

Regards

Marcus

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back