Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Members Garage on 911uk

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget to have a look at the 911uk Members Garage http://www.911uk.com/garage.php

Where you can view, vote, comments on Members Rides. If you haven't already added your car, please do as it's all part of the benefits of registering on 911uk.

If you have an existing entry don't forget to update your Garage Profile with vehicle pictures and any modification and data that you have.

An update on the 911uk Garage

http://911uk.com/garage.php

There are now 83 vehicles listed, although a few non-911's have sneaked in :wink: Do not forget to add you car is you have not.

The following should explain how to add images.

Adding Pictures in the Garage

From the "my vehicle" section, select the vehicle you want to edit.
Select the
garage_manage_gallery.gif
function.

To bring up the "Image Attachments" tool.
- Select Browse to find the picture on your PC
- Select the image you want
- Then click on the Add Image button
- The image will now be added, as long as it is an accepted format and is below 1.024MB / 1024kb.

You can add up to 25 images per vehicle! also selecting which image will be displayed as the "Hilite Image" in the main garage.

Currently there are
Total Vehicles:73
Total Modifications:148
Total Comments:9
Total Views:6455
  • Newest Vehicles... 1986 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera by demonfish
  • Last Updated Vehicles... 1995 Porsche 993 Turbo by Smtk
  • Newest Modifications... 3 spoke steering wheel by Smtk
  • Most Money Spent... £ 38,370 = 2000 Porsche 996 GT3 Mk1 by PolarExpress[/i]
  • Most Modified Vehicle... a tie on 29 = 2000 Porsche 996 GT3 Mk1 by Polar Express and 1996 Porsche 993 Targa by 911uk :wink:
  • Top Rated Vehicles... Currently tied on 74/80 = 1997 Porsche 993 Carrera 2S by 993C2S and 2000 Porsche 996 GT3 Mk1 by PolarExpress. But closely followed by both on 67/70 = 2003 Porsche 996 GT3 Mk2 by Sundeep and 1996 Porsche 993 GT2 by Sambaman. So get voting !!

Garage2.jpg

Garage1.jpg

OI ! ADMIN

can you fix it so my 993 shows under my posting sig - it currently shows my Golf.

have a heart for us people with more than car please.

Ta :wink:

Fuchs said:
OI ! ADMIN

can you fix it so my 993 shows under my posting sig - it currently shows my Golf.

have a heart for us people with more than car please.

Ta :wink:

errr.... it already does ! :?

Attachments

• fuchs_169.jpg
    fuchs_169.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 41,590
  • fuchs_169.jpg
    fuchs_169.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 41,590
Admin - the garage is very good, but I can't visit it without going green with envy:- one chap seems to have a 993 GT2, 964 RS, 996 GT3 RS and a 997 GT3 RS!!! :eek: :eek:

tim993 said:
Admin - the garage is very good, but I can't visit it without going green with envy:- one chap seems to have a 993 GT2, 964 RS, 996 GT3 RS and a 997 GT3 RS!!! :eek: :eek:

then get your car on there and make him green with envy !

smtk said:
updated mine what do i win?

Don't forget to vote on others cars

how do i get the link under m avata to the cars in my 911uk garage ?

or have i done something wrong?

helen Goff said:
how do i get the link under m avata to the cars in my 911uk garage ?

or have i done something wrong?

On the list of the IT to do's

there is a update in the garage and we will look to add a total user garage link as opposed to just the main car.

I need how to learn how to put pictures on !!

Daniel said:

you need to host your pictures on a web site like Photobucket or flickr then copy and paste the address of the photo in between

helen Goff said:
Daniel said:

you need to host your pictures on a web site like Photobucket or flickr then copy and paste the address of the photo in between

Or just use the attachment feature, files sizes up to 256kb and it does it for you !

911UK said:
helen Goff said:
Daniel said:

Or just use the attachment feature, files sizes up to 256kb and it does it for you !
it does? 8) not tried that

:p new toy! :wink:

...just for you Helen, I have added my steed to the 911UK garage....took me ages!!

Daniel said:

The following should explain how to add images.

Adding Pictures in the Garage

From the "my vehicle" section, select the vehicle you want to edit.
Select the
garage_manage_gallery.gif
function.

To bring up the "Image Attachments" tool.
- Select Browse to find the picture on your PC
- Select the image you want
- Then click on the Add Image button
- The image will now be added, as long as it is an accepted format and is below 1.024MB / 1024kb.

You can add up to 25 images per vehicle! also selecting which image will be displayed as the "Hilite Image" in the main garage.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back