Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Worth ebaying?

Ghost

Estoril
Been digging around and tidying up this morning and found a box containing the ICE I ripped out of my Saab 9000 in a fit of pique after being made redundant in '95.

It is a Clarion radio/cassette unit that will take a CD changer, plus a Sony amp and 2 door and 2 shelf speakers.

It was a bloody good system that cost me about £600 back in the day. I was going to put it in something else but it went into a box and there it stayed.

Is stuff like this ebayable, or is it something else for the next trip to the tip pile?

If you are only going to dump it, nothing to lose trying ebay.

Ghost, i've sold my old trainers on t'ebay, get it on there, people will buy anything.

Now, how much do you want for it? :oops:

Tim Storey said:
Ghost, i've sold my old trainers on t'ebay, get it on there, people will buy anything.

Now, how much do you want for it? :oops:

For you ma boy, Ah'll do a deal . . . <shrugs shoulders in Arthur Dalyish fashion>

I have sold countless bits of 'junk' on fleabay (including my old trainers too) - it is amazing what people will part with their hard earned for so always worth a try and as the cost to list is so little (as long as the price is low) give it a go.......

I am having trouble getting my head around the idea that people will buy other people's old used trainers. What on earth is that all about??? :shock:

Ghost said:
I am having trouble getting my head around the idea that people will buy other people's old used trainers. What on earth is that all about??? :shock:

No idea why, but saw someone else do it so thought I'd give it a try before I binned them............and it worked, 3 times now! :shock:

how much did you sell them for?

I might make a bloody mint selling all mine $$$!

smtk said:

TBh honest, not much, normally no more than a tenner a pair, but with postage paid for, that's all pure profit and they have relly sen better tdays by the time I put them on ebay, e.g. have been used as garden shoes for a couple of years.......give it a try!

uuf361 said:
smtk said:

TBh honest, not much, normally no more than a tenner a pair, but with postage paid for, that's all pure profit and they have relly sen better tdays by the time I put them on ebay, e.g. have been used as garden shoes for a couple of years.......give it a try!

^^^ What Scott siad. To be honest i go through a lot of trainers (i have a bit of a fetish for them, not so bad now but used to buy at leats a pair a month, mostly worn twice then decided they looked cr*p :oops: ) and if they're just sitting at home gathering dust even if you get a tenner you're laughing.

Add a couple of extra quid postage than it costs (covers your packing expenses, mostly i re-use padded envelopes from stuff i buy) and job's a good un.

Keep the auction running as long as possible, start it at 99p or something low to get some interest, even use mates to bid it up a couple of quid if you need to.

works with clothes too.
gotta love t'ebay..... :roll:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back