Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Durable clutch for a lot of torque

jyrki1b

Hi there! I have a Carrera 4 from -91, which I have owned from new. During the years I have made a few modifications, mostly on suspension, wheels and performance. It has f.ex. a compressor installed, which really transformed the performance to recent Turbo level. The downside is that it eats the clutches for breakfast. I only have driven like 130.000 km's and the car requires it's fourth clutch already. The current one is an RS -clutch with a single mass flywheel. Anybody has a good advice of what to try next and where to buy it without needing a new mortgage for my house?

Looks like a good option...

Thank's for a good tip! They might have a solution at an affordable price. Cheap and Porsche will never fit in the swame sentence :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back