Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Forgot how good they were

Paintshield

Hi Guys

I had the privilige of driving the Burgundy 911 Turbo LE from the Bonhams Auction back to my place on Saturday evening, considering how old this car is I had forgotten how blazingly good a car it was in its day. leaving aside all the vices of a car from that period like light steering on a motorway at speed the need for Arnies left leg for the clutch and the need to stand up on the brakes to get her stop from speed (ah pre Abs) :)

The performance was breathtaking and this little car was a real beut great runner exceptional nick IMHO one of the most memorable drives back to Grantham in a long time and I drive a lot of quality cars :)

I think its available from 911heavan if anyone is interested. Ann took my chequebooks and credit cards away the day it was collected from us as I very nearly bought it :)

When I figure out How to post pics I will stick some up unless someone smarter has some from silverstone and wants to put them up:)

Cheers

Tom

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back