Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another newbi needs help..........

Chewbacca

Just wanna say " Hi All " i am new to this forum but a member of the GT4 owners club. ( Celica's ) I have previously owned a 911 sc targa , which i unfortunatley wrote off.

After the last 3 years running the gt4 i want a real sports car again.

Downside is my budget is only 10k. ( i have to sell my 06 fireblade gt4 and motorcross bike for this. ) I am unsure whether to go for the sc again or a 964 c4 as i will have to use it all year round.

I have seen on pistonheads a j plate 91 c4 @ 9500 full topend rebuild service history respray etc etc last owners for 10 years, 5 as a company car and 5 as private owner . Milage 190,000

Am i being silly and should i just get an sc less miles but older.? Your advice is needed and respected. thanks.

here is the link to the car http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/163545.htm

964's are good value

the market seems to undervalue them IMHO

have you considered a LHD car, know a few more ££'s off the price

No m8 not too keen on a left hooker. If that was the case i would look at selling the wife's TT as well and get a lhd ferrari lol !!!

Chewie. For that sort of money, it'll definitely be a mega miler if you're looking for a 964. You're about 4 months too late judging by the way prices have been going.

IMO, you'd get a better car if you went for something a bit older.

cant really skimp on money on them unfortunealy, i know i did with my 964, but that is only because i KNOW something will go wrong, and i'll need it rebuilding...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back