Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

help needed ASAP regarding 1990 964

abc1

how much would you pay for a well maintained 1990 carrera 4 964 with 55,000 miles on the clock?

would need more info, spec, colour, options, SH, but is it mint

but you MUST do a PPI on this car no matter what the sellor says

very rough guide i would ask about £17k (private sale) about £19k trade

The worry I always have with old, low mileage cars is how they've been looked after. I'd like to see at least 17 service stamps (i.e. once a year) for a car of that age. Not driving them much doesn't mean they don't need maintaining. These cars like to be driven. All IMO of course :)

Ensure the PPI includes a leakdown test. The best £60 Insurance I've had and saved me thousands (literally!).

I prefer a good long known history and pereferably a full engine rebuild by a repuitable company, it'll need it sooner or later and it's better that someone else pays!!

Nothing wrong with low milage if it's a good one and you have it checked out, but if you like it, it'll soon become high milage anyway :)

I just paid £15500 for a '92 C4 Cabrio with FPSH and 56k miles

pirellipete said:
I just paid £15500 for a '92 C4 Cabrio with FPSH and 56k miles

that is pretty good but 56k in 13 years, what has the last owner being doing to it !

from what I can gather, looking at it, and letting the seat leather dry out.

But in fairness to them, I have all the tax discs, all the mots and I did do an HPI, didn't realise how easy that was, and all for under seven quid !!

Anyway, I've had her 5 days, and managed to put some miles on with a trip to Cardiff. that was fun

And my local indie guy had a quick look and reckons its genuine enough, but will go up on the ramps next week for a proper looksee as the fuel gauge is playing up.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back