Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayenne news for 2008/2010

torres

Here are two articles on news covering Porsche Cayenne in the next years, from Top Speed. One features info on TechArt's individualization programs for the 2008 Cayenne, and the other covers some info on Porsche's intentions with the Cayenne for 2010.

"In a very short time, TechArt will unveil a new individualization programs for the 2008 Cayenne. Besides the new TECHART Magnum and the new Aerokit I, TECHART will offer a manifold choice of technical options. The Magnum will be presented to the public at the upcoming Frankfurt IAA among other TECHART world premiers. The delivery of the first TECHART Magnum vehicles will start in August. The Aerokit I will be launched in September..."

techart_cayenne_dw.jpg

"What is wrong with Porsche and Volkswagen? They keep on creating SUVs that compete against each other for sales. And they will continue doing this with next generation Cayenne and Touareg, both coming in 2010..."

cayenne-3_2w.jpg

You can read the first article here:
2008 Porsche Cayenne by TechArt - Top Speed

And the second:
New Cayenne coming in 2010 - Top Speed

I think that you may find the gentlemen from TechArt are rather more concerned with (a) porridge, (b) briefing their council, (c) trying to get bail, than they are with body kits for Cayennes. :D

Stevo said:

There was something in the papers last week about the police raiding Techart's HQ and finding an engine which hadn't even been released by the factory (or something like that)

Porsche AG have instigated proceedings

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back