Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Rear Light Part Numbers

BEN C4

I am looking to buy a new set of lights to go across the rear of the 964 as mine are all cracked looking and the rest of the car is spot on so it would really freshen the whole thing up.

I believe the part number for the centre reflector to be 964 631 159 00,
but what are the part numbers for the lights themselves?

Someone's gotta know!

Thanks in advance, Ben

un related question i know but... Have just had a HPI check done on a car i'm looking into buying and the estimated value has come back, at what i would consider, a very low price. The car in question is a 1990 964 with 90K and mint condition. What would any of you consider the 'real' price expectation to be?
Cheers...
and sorry for the partial hijacking of the thread :)

git964 said:
un related question i know but... Have just had a HPI check done on a car i'm looking into buying and the estimated value has come back, at what i would consider, a very low price. The car in question is a 1990 964 with 90K and mint condition. What would any of you consider the 'real' price expectation to be?
Cheers...

Depends, maybe around £13k?

The original part numbers are:

Left - 964 631 907 00
Right - 964 631 908 00

However the light design was changed to stop the misting up problem. The newer units don't need the full rubber gasket. They require a small rubber gasket for each side which have to be bought separately.

As said above you don't really need the full part number to order them a left or right rear light unit for a 964, as a description will do the job.

Superunknown said:
git964 said:
Cheers...

Depends, maybe around £13k?

Might even be more than that. I guess your PPI chap is trying to get you the best deal. If you thought the price was good in the first place and the PPI hasn't thrown up any major problems, use the valuation as negotiating point and find some common ground.

Why not tell us the advertised price and the ppi price :wink:

it wasn't a PPI check... It was the HPI check came back with an estimated value of £10,545 :shock:

git964 said:
it wasn't a PPI check... It was the HPI check came back with an estimated value of £10,545 :shock:

Sorry, HPI don't have a clue about the 'market value' of old 911s. You will have to ignore that valuation.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back