Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 Tyre Pressures?

Parts

Banned
I've heard Stevo is away on holiday, so feel fairly safe to ask this question (I know it was on the old forum - but can't get to it).

Running 235F and 295R, Michelin Pilot Sports

The book says 32 and 39 psi, but I'm sure I heard people say 32psi hot, all round. Have left them at 31 and 36 at the moment and the car seems quite happy for road use.

Any advice from the seasoned amoungst us.

Cheers

So Poo said:
I've heard Stevo is away on holiday, so feel fairly safe to ask this question (I know it was on the old forum - but can't get to it).

Running 235F and 295R, Michelin Pilot Sports

The book says 32 and 39 psi, but I'm sure I heard people say 32psi hot, all round. Have left them at 31 and 36 at the moment and the car seems quite happy for road use.

Any advice from the seasoned amoungst us.

Cheers

Not sure where you got 32 hot all round Chris think thats a bit off. FWIW I'd stick with the book till you get more used to the car. I was running 32F/38R with the Toyos at Spa as a reference.

Cheers Rob - might put another 1psi or so in the back then, to be going on with.

32f and 39r is correct

I run 32 all round hot on track on my SSRs....you may want 32f and 34-35R hot on those tyres on track

964RS said:
....you may want 32f and 34-35R hot on those tyres on track

Yep, thats about what I ran at Spa last week on standard PS2s, just learning mind you :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back