Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

930 Wanted

Manks

Trainee
I am looking for a very good 930 in white or red with a black interior.

The car must be HPI clear, low miles, fully documented and in top condition.

If anyone has one or knows where I can find one, please let me know.

Manks

May not fit your bill as it's LHD and currently in Texas, but will represent astonishing value with the dollar currently at $1.97 / £1.

eBay no :140125599569

Good luck with your search

alex

How much does a left to right conversion cost?

Is that rust in the sunroof aperture?

I think I would be wary about a car I could not see in the flesh as it were. It WOULD be cheap though I suspect. But then what is a LHD 930 worth here? £4/5 k less than a RHD?

Manks

Hello your right and the rest maybe plus should you sell later on it could put a buyer off .

SEE YA

A friend of mine who works at an indie porsche garage in Bristol is always talking about selling his. Its immaculate and very well looked after G red but with linen leather interior not black and 65K on the clock. History file that scares small children as its huge. It actually used to be mine and if I had the money and space it would be back with me.

PS I'm not new to 911UK, I had to re-register as forgot my old password and have new email address. Previously known as Charlie Heeley

PLease ask your friend if he would want to talk. Linen is acceptable if not my first choice.

Manks

Also the RUF system turns me cold .

SEE YA

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back