Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Yellow MkII GT3RS on ebay

looks naf, really does,

the script doesnt work, and the comfort seats just add to its naffness, not cos I dont like comfort seats, but because that so clearly shows that it aint an RS

Speed Freak said:
looks naf, really does,

the script doesnt work, and the comfort seats just add to its naffness, not cos I dont like comfort seats, but because that so clearly shows that it aint an RS

Mate - the electric comfort seats are the only option in the US as the Reccaro buckets are illegal for road use - stupid yank rules. Even the RS over there has them.

Speed Freak said:
stands back in amazement :shock:

It's true and there is other stupid stuff too. I bought a mag called Excellence while I was in Canada skiing and it had a review of the American 997 GT3RS. I thought the electric memory seats were funny!

Other bits are on the US RS - you can't have a 90 litre tank in the states. Rear screen must be glass, and I beleive there is no cage in the US version.

Must detract from the RS experience a bit!

yeah but its not an RS!

they couldn't get the 996RS

poor old septics

It get's worse, they've badged it as a Lamborghini in the showroom, they

really don't have a clue. May have to try to sell my Yukon as a Ferrari, it's

red, so I reckon I'm onto a winner.

Max

poon said:
yeah but its not an RS!

they couldn't get the 996RS

poor old septics

All that stuff is for the 997 GT3RS which the yanks are getting - well sort of!

That really does not work, just proves the yanks have no taste :roll:

Was there ever any doubt they didn't, this from the country that brought

you bling, Paris Hilton and Donald Trump?

Max

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back