Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Please answer this question....!

Philip1972

Imola
OK guys I need some advice. I need to know what I can ask for my 996. I am not really interested in its trade value, but what I should be expecting in P/EX against a £50k second hand car from an independent dealer. Mine is a 1999 996 C2, Ocean Blue, 76k miles, unmarked 18" OEM GT3 wheels, sports chassis, hi-fi upgrade, hard backed sports seats, full OPC service history with 9 months OPC warranty remaining. You pretty much know the history-full glass out re-spray this year so no chips etc, PSE fitted 6 months ago with switch, Nokia phone kit, electric roof and rear wiper, black leather interior, new gearbox 1 month ago, new discs and pads all round 5k ago, new clutch 8k ago, etc etc.
Remember-I need to know what I can get in P/X..Cheers guys.

Are you paying face value for the car at the dealer - ie not negoaiting on price. If so, you should get £24-5K for yours. But less if you are haggling on price. I would expect dealers to be offering £22-23K on it.

UNfortunately, they don't care so much about condition.

I would give Mark from Stirlings a call as he may give you a better idea, a he deals in unmarked cars like yours.

what car are you going for, sound good.....

good luck with the sale, in my experience a dealer wants to make £3k-4k on "bottom book" so if a similar car is going for £25k, yours would go for maybe £20-21k

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back