Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale: 996 C2 Cabriolet 2001 3.4 SOLD

Parts

Banned
sale01vu6.jpg

sale02cb6.jpg

sale04fj3.jpg

sale05hj7.jpg

sale07ov7.jpg

£29,750

53K miles Lapis Blue with Savannah/Black Interior. Tiptronic S gearbox. Sports Exhaust. C16 Car.
Covered by Official Porsche Warranty until 20/March/2008
In Excellent condition both outside and in, always cared for using Zymol products.
Full paint correction completed by Elite Detailing (April 2007).
Brand new Carrera 18" 5 Spoke Alloys (March 2007)
Brand new tyres all round (March 2007)
Serviced at OPC Solihull (May 2007)
Full Geometry (May 2007)
Full Porsche Service History (1 Independent Stamp)
MOT until November 2007
Tax until November 2007
Tracker subscription until November 2007
Second/Spare set of Tyres
European Travel kit

Full Spec: Tiptronic S, Sports Exhaust, Full Electric Memory Seats, Porsche Sound Pack, 3 Spoke Steering Wheel with controls, Tracker Monitor, Electric boot and bonnet releases, Colour coded hard top, Colour coded soft-top, Onboard computer, Driver's lumbar support, 18" Carrera 5 spoke Alloys, Tinted upper windscreen, preparation for CD Changer.

Options List as in Vehicle Identification

C16 249 424 432 437
438 490 513 538 567
659 689 695 936 981

Elite Detailing said:
Good luck with sale, great condition car guys.

Cheers mate - have a few people looking at it over the next few days. Fingers crossed.

So Poo said:
Elite Detailing said:

Cheers mate - have a few people looking at it over the next few days. Fingers crossed.

who's that??.............Vidal Sasson and Nicky Clarke??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously tho Chris.............going by the piccies should sell easily enough car looks a stunner 8)

So Poo said:
Elite Detailing said:

Good luck with sale Chris.

You excited about something (new car) post at 4.06AM couldn't sleep?

No couldn't sleep last night - wide awake at 03:30. Still the dogs enjoyed the company.

car looks great Chris, should sell in no time.

Can I assume we (the hairdressers guild) will be losing a member soon then?.... :(

Tim Storey said:

Can I assume we (the hairdressers guild) will be losing a member soon then?.... :(

Looks that way - unless I find a nice Turbo cab! :lol:

So Poo said:
Tim Storey said:

Looks that way - unless I find a nice Turbo cab! :lol:

Today, in memorium, i shall do no more choppy shoulder length Pobs. A sad day indeed. Scissors at half mast Members of the Guild please.....

Tim Storey said:
Today, in memorium, i shall do no more choppy shoulder length Pobs. A sad day indeed. Scissors at half mast Members of the Guild please.....

That's a nice tribute - thanks! :oops:

What's next then Chris?
You're not going to get one of those common GT3 things are you?

Good luck with the sale ... lovely motor.

Need to get mine sold first - then onto sorting out the next one. Probably one of:

964RS, 993RS or 996GT3 or possible a track preped 3.0/3.2. WIll be more of a track car though.

Good fortune with the sale; so is it going to be another one of the topless team opting for a coupe then ??? they'll have to start taking the **** out of SY now :wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back