Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Carrera 4 cabrio..

dal

Hi all,

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=113126

looking to sell my 993 carrera 4 cab...moving house in a few weeks and need the money to complete the sale...i put an ad on the 4 sale section here recently at a slightly optomistic £26000, a bit much maybe but worth it in my eyes having looked at loads b4 buying this one, and seeing a lot worse for more money.It is simply gorgous looking in midnight blue with marble grey leather, it has a top factory spec, including 18" turbo wheels, clear lenses, matching blue electric hood.Its a 96 N plate varioram 3.6, sports exhaust (sounds the biz with the roof off) electric everything, cruise control, nokia sound prossesor, i have the wind deflector and tonnea cover, the list goes on.This car is my pride and joy and i will be gutted to see it go, but needs must.It looks and drives superb and would be a great car for someone looking for a nice 993 to cherish.The last major service over £7000 was spent just over 2 years ago, its since had a minor service, airbag check etc last year, i've just put 4 new pilots on it and new pads all round recently.As i say its got to go, and soon, so before i put it on ebay i'd like to offer it here for £23000...Any inspection would be most welcome, i'm in Rochester Kent.

Could anyone help me get a couple of pics on here...i have tried but the jpegs are too big, and don't seem to have a program to resize..perhaps someone could resize them for me if i mailed them over..Many Thanks Darren

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141239

£7k service, what did they do ?!

note, added a link to up advert

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141253

What didn't they do!

I'll get a copy of the invoice and post the complete works...

Many thanks 4 the link...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141260

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/pp3(2).jpg

pics..
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/pp1(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 141334

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211