Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice GT2 club sport

A very good price. However I am not sure silver is a GT2 CS colour, works on teh polar Express but a GT2 CD needs to be bold.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136944

There is also a very nice one at 911sport for a little bit more money. I know the previous owner and the car is straight. Performance bargain with (hopefully) very solid residuals for honest straight cars.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136991

I've just had a look at a GT2 today, whilst the owner took me for a drive in it along the M4 J7 -> J8&9 we went past two 996's one was a 53reg, sorry I can't remember anything else about them as we were travelling quiet quickly.

What can I say about the GT2 first time I've been in one and it was totally fantastic unbelievable performance and sound out of the cargraphic exhaust.
Best thing is we've agreed a price for it!!! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136996

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by vin_r1 on 28 April 2007

I've just had a look at a GT2 today, whilst the owner took me for a drive in it along the M4 J7 -> J8&9 we went past two 996's one was a 53reg, sorry I can't remember anything else about them as we were travelling quiet quickly.What can I say about the GT2 first time I've been in one and it was totally fantastic unbelievable performance and sound out of the cargraphic exhaust. Best thing is we've agreed a price for it!!! :D
Well done! Let us have details and pics when you get it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136997

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by vin_r1 on 28 April 2007

I've just had a look at a GT2 today, whilst the owner took me for a drive in it along the M4 J7 -> J8&9 we went past two 996's one was a 53reg, sorry I can't remember anything else about them as we were travelling quiet quickly.What can I say about the GT2 first time I've been in one and it was totally fantastic unbelievable performance and sound out of the cargraphic exhaust. Best thing is we've agreed a price for it!!! :D
That is great news mate! Can't wait to see when when the deal is done!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 136998

Neither can I Chris, it's probably the best colour combo black/black (IMO). It's owned by a friend of a friend so there's no rush and totally trustworthy in terms of history. The other good factor is it's still got OPC warranty and large alloy pack with 16600 miles.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137001

Sorry Jason, thanks for that!!! still recovering after the scary ride - what a car though....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137002

Black is a great colour for a GT2. Well chuffed for you mate.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 137006

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back