Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

carpet clean / restore

Nik

hi... need some inspiration if anyone has any suggestions... would like to clean/restore the carpet in my 1997 C2S... dont think the carpet has ever been cleaned properly. Luckily it is black so doesn't look dirty, but i'd like to get it shampoo'd (wet vacuum?). its a fairly deep pile so guess it needs a thorough clean - just not sure how to go about it...

any one have any suggestions ? or know of any valet companies in the London area who offer a full carpet shampoo ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135229

I've been very impressed with Autoglym interior shampoo- brought the grey interior in both my cars up a treat.

Spray it on the carpet, leave it for a bit, then work it gently in with a soft brush. Wipe with a damp cloth.

Does a good job on the vinyl trim too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135602

cheers mate... will give it a go this w/e

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135728

I used a Turtle wax product on my old Golfs beige carpets - worked very well - its the green airarsehole spray with the built in yellow brush - you press the button , it comes out all foamy and you scrub with the brush, wipe off any dirt that floats to the top of the foam with a clean cloth.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135765

Hello,

Can you tell me there is an effect of the atmosphere on the carpet? I'm telling about summer because of it damage all carpet. In summer kids at home & they spread food on a whole carpet.
Give some suggestion to avoid them.

Thanks in Advance

carpet cleaning burnaby

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back