Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale 9 months + ?

clipstone

Imola

http://tinyurl.com/3xmzna

Above is at a garage just round from me - has been there nearly 9 months from what I can tell - def there from August last year as I was tempted before I bought the 993 - it has had £5k dropped on the price and still no sign of a sale?

Looks a nice car from a cursory glance - shame its a tip but other than that looks ok - just wonder why it hasn't shifted, as at that money I would have thought it would be about right price-wise?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135023

I think it would be a really good car for £23K. Certainly some cheap smiles!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135028

I'm assuming they would take £23K.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135029

I'll see if they'll take mine for it, plus give me £5k :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135037

I reckon it's way too much money. Worth £20k tops I think. R reg tip with quite a few miles on it in an unpopular colour. The buying publics attitude towards early 996's is (IMO) justifiably sniffy and I reckon these cars go privately for no more than £20k. Maybe less.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135042

Maybe £20K if it had 90K miles on it. But you are spot on about the colour, not the public's favourite.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135044

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Simon W on 23 April 2007

I reckon it's way too much money. Worth £20k tops I think. R reg tip with quite a few miles on it in an unpopular colour. The buying publics attitude towards early 996's is (IMO) justifiably sniffy and I reckon these cars go privately for no more than £20k. Maybe less.
Wot he said

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135046

At £20k or less for that, I am glad I bought a 993 :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 135051

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrew bulloch7
Back