Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Audi R8 v Porsche 911 Carrera

I think the R8 will be a great 2nd hand buy in 3 years. I'm still surprised they priced it at more than the C2S and C4S.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131070

Funny, I had a little thrap with an RS4 a few weeks ago. The 993 held him from walking pace to about 110, whereupon it came passed fairly easily. Given the V8 has 414bhp I would have been disappointed had it not. Didn't sound that special at full chat though.

I just get the feeling that looks wise the R8 is trying just a little too hard, whilst the 911 gently gets more subtle with age.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131083

a very american conclusion

having been a reader of C&D over the years, they do often reach a few comedy conclusions, so I do have issues taking them seriously, but I can't wait to hear about the V10 in the R8....

although at US prices IIRC R8 is something like $120k full loaded with a 3 year warranty !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 131088

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back