Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Decisions, decisions, Help!

mog

Finally, my dream is coming true, I paid a deposit in January for a C2S -

Meteor Grey, stone leather interior, sports chrono, sports exhaust, sat nav, phone, sports wheels, park assist, 3 spoke multi-function wheel, bose, manual, coloured wheel centres, mats, zymol.

It is May build, so not much longer to wait....

But now am reading about a facelift coming, so should I roll over the deposit and wait for the facelift? I do like the idea of ferrari like paddle shift gear change, and having the "latest" model.

I have convinced my wife that if I wait I should buy a second hand Caterham to tide me over and then keep the Caterham when the new C2S finally arrives.

So it's a bit like the dealer calling and saying, "We're terribly sorry but we can't deliver your car for another year, but when it comes it will be the facelifted model. And as a gesture of goodwill, we are giving you this Caterham..."

Decisions, decisions...?? Help!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130594

2008 is still a long wait away

live now or you'll be waiting for the 998 due in 2010 !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130624

Difficult as it could be quite a wait for the facelift - could be September, could be March. If you were getting a tiptronic - then I would be inclined to wait for the new PDK system (if it is on the facelift - nothing has been confirmed yet).

As I said, difficult decision.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130650

Get it now man....else you will want wait just another couple of years more for the 998 as Sundeep says.

~ Maxie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 130665

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back