Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How not to buy a Porsche

More so, I hope the buyer isn't on this forum. I mean, is it the first time he ever buys a car privately? After the first £100, alarm bell should be ringing so loud, and why the heck did he wire another god knows how many thousands!!! It's a private deal, so as one of the posters said, cash over one hand, keys over the other, no different from anyother deal.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128568

One of the most amazingly stupid things I have ever heard :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128575

That is one trusting and lucky man. You reap what you sow though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128577

Interesting read - The buyer is a complete numpty, he could so easily have been out of pocket by £36k but glad he now has what he wanted. As for the seller - what a twunt :roll:

BTW what was it 10yr old £38k 993????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128579

CRAZY FOOL.......... :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128585

It's a 993C2S with 30k on the clock. An absolute crazy price to pay for such a car IMHO. A crazy story too!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128589

Idiot plonker. He is saying please rip me off. :eek:

Never part with money till Documents and keys in your hand. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128593

Harvey uis obviously naieve in the extreme and the vendor needs a kick in the teeth.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128600

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back