Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo Wheels

Parts

Banned
Jamie - well the good news is they look awesome, they have a C4S in Atlas with bodykit in OPC Solihull that looks fab with them:
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DSC00096.JPG

The bad news is that there were 5 other non-turbo cars there with them on. Looks like you have set a trend! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128539

I think I have !

When I ordered 7 weeks ago, there was one used car nationally with Turbo wheels on and now I am seeing them at the local ASDA!!

Trendsetter!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128548

You didn't go for Atlas in the end though did you Jamie? (It was striking in the flesh)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128573

Turbo wheels are becomming quite common at least on the 4s's because they share the same offset's as the 911 turbo, still not so common on 2s's as me and Jamie have (different offset). When I picked up my car I saw two 4s's at Mid-Sussex OPC with Turbo wheels!

And that Atlas grey does look good, spotted one this morning which looked the dogs - still not better than dark olive ;)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128664

I saw a Turbo in Dark Olive the other day, it looks really nice. Porsche seem to have got their colour right with the 997.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128667

that looks fantastic, hmm tempted must be at least a year since the last change

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128674

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jonathan Rubins on 29 March 2007

that looks fantastic, hmm tempted must be at least a year since the last change
It was for sale for...

£84K
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/scared.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128687

Come on Jon, a year is too long in one car surely!

IMO, i personally didn't like Atlas in the flesh (i've gone for Meteor). When I saw Jag's Dark Olive c2s it looked the nuts

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128715

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jamie on 29 March 2007

Come on Jon, a year is too long in one car surely!

IMO, i personally didn't like Atlas in the flesh (i've gone for Meteor). When I saw Jag's Dark Olive c2s it looked the nuts
Did you think the Atlas was a bit dark Jamie? It is almost black in the showroom.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128786

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back