Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hi all

Adit

Silverstone
hey guys,

Been 'lurking' for a while now (so thought I'd intoduce myself), I'm Adit and I bought my 996 before xmas...and loving it. She's a 996 Millenium (C4 Tip) quite high mileage (91k) but has history.....and feels solid and tight!

Pictures to follow. Just wanted to say great site...hopefully will learn loads from here.

Adit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126554

Hi Adit and welcome.......

Any pics of the beast?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126561

Welcome aboard - they have a really good spec if I remember rightly. Pictures are definately required! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126564

Welcome Adit...

Did I read somewhere that they have a more powerful engine than standard as well?

91K? Just run in then... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126566

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Unfortunately it does not have any extra power over the 3.4 but its got enough for me at the moment.

I have pics on my camera, but can't find my CF reader at the moment...so it may be within the next few days. Here's a website with loads of pictures of a 'very clean' car:
http://www.sandeeland.com/cars/millennium/index.htm

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126595

welcome adit

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126840

Hi Adit, As you know, I have also been looking for a millenium 996 and was wondering how the interior of yours looked after 91k miles. I saw a savannah c4 recently which had done 75k and there were terrible scuff marks, although it did look as if it had been used to ferry children around on a regular basis in the rear. Would you expect the darker interior on a millenium to last longer than a savannah one?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128246

Hi Adit,

Welcome to the mad house..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128253

hi all...

Bubbles, as mentioned mine has done 91k as the interior is still very clean, it has been used to ferry kids too (I found a few smarties under the rear seats) there is one bad scuff on the back of the drivers door....but the rest is like new. I honestly didnt realise that the buyers had a choice on colours etc... thought they were exactly the same spewc - but then I stand corrected. Will go and take a picture of the interior now.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128294

Hi Adit, as far as I know all milleniums have the same colours inside and out. I believe the only option was manual or tiptronic. The savannah interior was on a standard c4. Just want to find the right one for me. As the milleniums are very well kitted out they seem a good buy if you like the interior and 'bling' wheels. You mentioned that your wheels were changed, what did you get instead, I would consider the non-chromed turbo 1 18" to be ideal.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128322

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back