Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Hello.....

gary h

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum, dont think it will be the last!!!!

I met Sundeep at Oulton last week, and he was kind enough to treat me to several laps in his Manthey thing. What a wonderful car, which was pedalled along at a high rate of knots :D

I am the lucky owner of a Mk2 GT3, which i havent had on the track yet, but its first outing is at Croft next month, then Spa in June, with a few others to be planned, and the 'ring' in August....again, cant wait :wink:

BTW Sundeep, the car now has the 911 sticker on it 8)

kr g

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126542

welcome Gary! :)

Are you doing the Autotrack or Goldtrack days at Spa?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126548

Welcome to the fold - these GT3 boys will be taking over soon!

We definately need pics! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126553

Welcome Gary, nice car, lets see some pictures then. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126555

Welcome.......We will have to start buying GT2s just to be less commom!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126559

Blimey - that's two new GT3 owners joined in TODAY!!!!

We're all jealous really (the few of us left that still don't have one), but we'd like to see pics anyway...

welcome!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126573

Thanks for the welcome chaps, i will try and upload some pics, but not being a 'tron' how the hell do you reduce the size of them so they will be accepted?????

Doing the goldtrack day on the 1st of june, which is part of a holiday/visit to belgium to see 'her' brother.....so what better excuse to stretch the legs of the car :D
anybody else doing this one? Sundeep also mentioned he was doing the public days at the ring aug/31 sept 1/2 as well as me and a few other 911 owning pals of mine; anybody else going? If you arent, then i suggest that you do, its an incredible week-end, beer, driving, beer, driving, in no particular order :D

Ive just been out in 'it' this evening for a quick 30 mile blat; its strange, i only went to the offy for a few beers, and the rest as they say....anyone else end up doing that??? God, ive had a few Porsche in the past, but this thing really is the dogs, i love it to bits!!!!

kr g

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126714

Yep, will be there with Goldtrack on both days. See you there and come say hi! Will be trekking to the 'Ring this year... probably at the Manthey 'Ring day.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126715

Hi and welcome

Another GT3er

I can see the future now :p

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/GT3uk.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126716

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 22 March 2007
Hi and welcome

Another GT3er

I can see the future now :p

LOL!!!! :D

and glad to see you got the order right from top to bottom... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126717

To reduce photos

- the easy way is to "almost" email them to yourself

- find them on the camera or load them to disk and use Ctrl and mouse click to select them all,
then right click the mouse on the selected picture(s) and then hit "send to"
- select "mail recipient" and when the window says "Make all my pictures smaller" or "keep origional sizes" , pick smaller.
Then when the email comes up select "file" and then "save attachments" - they will all be in the 40 - 60k size - save the files from the email

(then change the name of them so you know they are the small ones) then post the small versions here.

This is the fastest way to do it because you can reduce multiple pictures easily this way and its quick too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126718

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by smtk on 22 March 2007

Hi and welcome Another GT3erI can see the future now :p

What about Poon & his lonesome RS?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126729

greetings Gary !

excuse the old software here, will hopefully update soon, although havent I been saying that for months ! :oops:

That ring trip for August is in my diary

btw, that was another smtk classic !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126786

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Glenn.jpg
Hi guys, this is the best i can do at the moment, but at least it shows the old girls a**e off somewhat :wink:
.....when i manage to sort some other pics out ill put em on!

kr g

Migration info. Legacy thread was 126825

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back